One-Year Limited Warranty
With care, your Yumbox should last for many years, but just in case it doesn’t, your box comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. All refunds and replacements are issued at the discretion of Yumbox.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches, dents, discoloration or odors
- Silicone seals developing mildew or discoloration after repeated use. Replacement exterior boxes are available for purchase on our website)
- Defects resulting from repair or alteration of the product.
- Defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care that is not in accordance with suggested care under FAQ on our website and product packaging.
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as storing in freezer, outdoors or damp environments
- Products that are resold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
- Products without receipt or proof of purchase and Products that are not purchased through an authorized Yumbox retailer (online or in-store)
- Misplaced pieces (exterior boxes and tray inserts available for sale separately on our website)
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To submit a warranty claim, please contact Yumbox at [email protected] Please include your order number or order information, provide your complaint and any supporting photos for review. Once your claim is received it will be reviewed within five (5) business days. If the item is defective, Yumbox will replace the item in whole or a part, if only a part is defective. Yumbox may ask you to send the defective unit back (Yumbox pays for return shipping of defective items only). Replacement parts may not be the same color, they will be selected from available inventory.
Manufacturers’ warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer (Yumbox) if you have any questions.
Please see Yumbox FAQ page for common questions, use & care instructions.
Exterior boxes and tray inserts can be purchased separately on our website. See Mix & Match